Golden Drum has extended the entry deadline until 1 September 2021 so the entrants will have more time to join the renewed competition celebrating the best ideas, the best creative teams, and the best individuals. This is the last deadline extension before the juries begin with their work. The winners of the Golden Drum Competition will be announced on 15 October during the online Golden Drum Awards Ceremony.
The 27th Golden Drum has a two-year eligibility period. The festival offers a 50% dicount on the entry fee for Covid-19 group, while all entrants looking to enter more work into the competition will be rewarded with a quantity discount (10 + 1).
- The sections WHAT and WHY are being replaced with 4 brand new sections: The ONE-CHANNEL section, the OMNI-CHANNEL section, the CRAFT section, and the CREATIVE BUSINESS EXCELLENCE
- Special ALL JURIES section featuring groups Genius Loci/Local Spirit, Social Good, and Covid-19 will be awarded by all Golden Drum Juries.
- The festival is adding the Bronze Drum Award to its list of prestigious Golden Drum accolades and introducing a revised points system. The single edition Best of COVID-19 for the best work in the COVID-19 group will be given out as a special award.
- Because of the new competition structure, the jury will be welcoming 58 esteemed industry professionals from 28 countries. To ensure a fair judging process, all the jury presidents are appointed from independent agencies based in countries that are not eligible to compete. Meet the jury members.
Entry Handbook containing all important information for entrants is available here.
Last chance for Young Drummers to show their skills!
The renewed Young Drummers Competition organised in collaboration with the Slovenian Tourist Board is inviting creatives under 30 from all over the world to join the challenge on the topic of ‘’Slovenia, the land of active holidays’’.
The competition aims to raise awareness of Slovenia as a green destination with natural beauties, which offers unique and active outdoor experiences. The participants should keep in mind that creative solutions will be primarily used on the Feel Slovenia social media channels targeting specific groups. Final works will be submitted as a short video or a series of short videos.
- Deadline for submissions: 1 September 2021
- Entry format: video
- Entry fee: EUR 25 (VAT not included)
The author of the best video or video series will be awarded EUR 1.000 prize and will be given a chance to present themselves and the winning video on the virtual stage during the festival’s program on 13 October 2021. The prize will be awarded at the live online Golden Drum Award Ceremony on 15 October 2021.
The post Deadline for Golden Drum Competition is extended until September 1st appeared first on Business Review.