Young people between the ages of 16 and 26 can access, from today, a credit of up to RON 40,000 plus RON 20,000 if they are employed or in course of employment and adults aged 26 to 55 can receive a credit of RON 35,000 plus RON 20,000 under the same conditions, with zero state-subsidized interest, based on a program called ”Investeste in Tine”.
The programs aims to facilitate access to finance for those who want to develop themselves personally and professionally, investing in education, culture or health. For this year, the total ceiling of government guarantees that can be issued is RON 600 million.
Beneficiaries must meet the following eligibility conditions:
- individuals with Romanian citizenship domiciled in Romania;
- young people between the age of 16 and up to 26 years old not fulfilled at the time of requesting the credit inclusive and enrolled in the education system or to undertake specialization courses authorized by the Ministry of Education or, as the case may be, the Ministry of Labor;
- persons aged between 26 and 55 not fulfilled at the time of applying for the credit, including if they are included in the education system or carry out retraining and/or professional training courses authorized by the Ministry of Education and, as the case may be, the Ministry of Labor;
- present at least one codebitor if the applicant is not employed.
The draft normative act has the following characteristics: the guarantee percentage of the loans granted by the Program is 80percent, excluding interest and related commissions; the maximum amount of state-guaranteed funding is RON 40,000, for beneficiaries aged between 16 and 26 years, respectively RON 35,000, for beneficiaries aged between 26 and 55 years.
The credits may be supplemented by RON 20,000 for all beneficiaries if they are employed or engage in the course of the loan; the state guarantee is granted through the National Loan Guarantee Fund for Small and Medium Enterprises (FNGCIMM) and the Romanian Counter-Guarantee Fund (FRC).
Bank interest rates, commissions and fees for guaranteed loans are covered by the National Commission for Strategy and Prognosis (CNP) budget; the maximum credit duration is 10 years.
The program also provides for the obligation of the lending credit institutions to ensure a grace period at least equal to the study period, no more than 5 years from the date of granting the credit.
The total ceiling of state guarantees that can be issued for 2018 is RON 600 million and the total budget of interest subsidies and commissions is RON 5 million, borne from the state budget through the budget of the CNP.
The total cost of the credits granted under the Program, which is borne by the state budget, consists of:
- ROBOR interest rate at 3 months plus a margin of maximum 2% per year;
- the margin includes all the costs associated with granting and running the credit at all stages of the funding;
- funding analysis fee, up to 0.1 percent applied to the amount of funding;
- the State guarantee management fee charged by FNGC.I.M.M. and F.R.C.
The post How to acces the RON 35,000 financing through Investeste in Tine guvernamental program appeared first on Business Review.