CEC Bank launched some loan facilities for the companies that develop investment projects with a state aid component. The credit line comes in the context of the amendment of GD 807/2014 for the establishment of state aid schemes aimed at stimulating investments with a major impact on the economy.
Thus, corporate clients benefit from the following benefits:
- The maximum amount of financing: 90 percent of the value of the investment project;
- Minimum own contribution: 10 percent of the value of the investment project;
- Interest: ROBOR 6M + 1.2 pp.;
- Flexible reimbursement arrangements and guarantees, depending on the customer’s need or the stages of the investment process;
- Rapid solution of funding requests;
- Free advice on how to prepare credit documentation.
“According to the assumed 11-year mission, CEC Bank continues to be actively involved in any project aimed at sustaining the business environment, entrepreneurship and the SME segment, thus only in 2017, the portfolio of customer loans to customers. In 2017, the loan portfolio for companies grew by 9 percent compared to 2016, while at the entire banking system level the growth was only 3 percent. In the first semester of 2018 this indicator grew by 3 percent. With this new financing product, we want to sustain the economy and come, once more, to meet our clients’ needs with dedicated financing products offered in flexible and competitive conditions,” said Radu Gratian Ghetea, president and CEO of CEC Bank.
The post CEC Bank launched a credit line for businesses with a state aid component appeared first on Business Review.