In the presence of over 200 de top managers from companies, entrepreneurs, culture people and innovators in various fields, the Biz magazine team awarded last night, during the Gala celebrating 18 years of activity, 21 of the most respected personalities in Romania.
The list of awards:
- Mugur Isarescu, governor, BNR
- Sir George Iacobescu, president, Canary Wharf Group
- Mariana Gheorghe, CEO, OMW Petrom
- Severina Pascu, Liberty Global head for CEE
- Cornel Marian, partner, Oresa Ventures
- Marian Alecu, entrepreneur
- Sergiu Oprescu, executive president, Alpha Bank Romania
- Shachar Shaine, president, United Romanian Breweries Bereprod (URBB)
- Marius Ghenea, investment director, 3TS Capital Partners
- Radu Timis, CEO, Cris-Tim
- Felix Patrascanu, managing partner, FAN Courier
- Dragos Paval, president, Dedeman
- Dan Ostahie, founder and CEO, Altex
- Dan Sucu, founder, Mobexpert
- Mihai Marcu, president of the administration committee, MedLife
- Claudiu Butacu, president, The EFdeN Association
Culture & Design:
- Alexandru Tomescu, violin player
- Cristian Kit Paul, creative director, Brandient
- Cristian Mungiu, director
- Liviu David, creative director, NEXT Advertising
- Mihai Gongu, creative director, Jung von Matt Berlin
The design of trophies belongs to artist Ovidiu Toader.
The host of the event was Radu Atanasiu, adjunct lecturer, Maastricht School of Management Romania.
The post Biz magazine hosts awards gala for 18th anniversary appeared first on Business Review.